Welcome to Insurance Payment Company
Genesee General owns Insurance Payment Company (IPC), an independent premium finance company providing agency partners and their insureds with world-class services. As part of our goal to be a full-service partner to our agents, we not only provide the insurance lines of business and niche market programs required to respond to the exposures insureds face, but we also offer agents value-added services to help you land and retain their accounts. One way to accomplish this is by providing premium financing to ease the burden of insurance payments and facilitate revenue flow.
IPC is operated and supported by a knowledgeable staff with extensive experience in insurance, business and information technology.
The Benefits of IPC for Insureds
- Advanced, state-of-the-art technology for easy on-line payments
- Competitive rates
- Flexible down payments
- Flexible payment options: Credit Card, ACH, Online Payments & Pay By Phone
- No fee for on-line check payments
The Benefits of IPC for Insurance Agencies
- Opportunity to deliver a higher level of service while still collecting full commission at the time of funding the loan
- Frees up the responsibility of tracking and managing premium payments since IPC takes care of it all
- More time to focus resources on your core competencies – delivering the best in insurance coverage and costs
- Cancellation courtesy phone calls made to the insured help preserve account
- Ability to finance fees for accounts written with Genesee
- Special renewal terms
- Special financing programs for Garage, Transportation and Professional Liability policies (available for qualified accounts)
- Online capabilities: Quoting, Payments, Inquiries
- Can finance any of your commercial accounts
- In fee-legal states, gain a new revenue stream in the form of revenue-sharing arrangements with IPC
IPC enables you to expand the options your agency offers to clients, allowing you to provide a full range of services – from risk analysis to underwriting to premium funding.
The IPC User Guide is available here for downloading.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com to help address your requests.