Welcome to Genesee’s Program Underwriters
A wholly owned subsidiary of Genesee, Program Underwriters launched in 2013, as a a managing general underwriter and program administrator distributing programs to both independent agents and wholesale brokers. Our goal is to be the market of choice for agents, brokers, and the industry niches we serve by offering:
- In-depth knowledge of the risks we write
- Comprehensive coverage at competitive rates
- Nationwide distribution
- Technology to enhance customer service
- Stable carrier relationships by developing and managing profitable programs
- Food Delivery: If your client has staff delivering food using employees’ personal vehicles, whether they are an employee or independent contractor, your insured has a Hired and Non-owned coverage exposure.
- Food Couriers: Those that pick up food from multiple restaurants and then deliver are becoming a popular service across the nation. Whether the delivery person is an employee or an independent contractor we can provide the coverage.
- Couriers: Delivering of items to one party to another.
- Other: Difficult to place HNO accounts
- Coverage & Highlights
- Primary and unsupported Excess
- Available in ALL STATES except West Virginia
- In-house writing authority
- Includes 18-year-old drivers
- Top A-Rated Carrier
Email Submissions to: email@example.com
John Ware-Program Manager
Direct: (678) 802-4032
Andy Murphy-Program Underwriter
Direct: (678) 578-6525
We seek to develop programs for which we have in-depth industry knowledge and find a need in the insurance marketplace. Some of the best program ideas come from independent agents, and we welcome your ideas!