Welcome to Program Risk Specialists
A wholly owned subsidiary of Genesee General, Program Risk Specialists was launched in 2013, and is a specialty program administrator that distributes programs exclusively through independent agents. Our goal is for each of our program to have the longevity for you and your insureds to count on us today and tomorrow.
- In-depth knowledge of the risks we write: Our underwriters’ expertise allow us to address exposures and gaps in coverage, extending your ability to provide a total end-to-end solution.
- Comprehensive coverage at competitive rates: We know how important it is to be able to deliver broad policy terms at affordable pricing.
- Nationwide distribution: We can help you write business wherever your clients are located, expanding your geographic reach.
- Technology to enhance customer service: Easy and responsive quoting enables us to respond to our agents’ needs, critical in today’s marketplace.
- Stable carrier relationships by developing and managing profitable programs: Our goal is for each of our program to have legs – for you and your insureds to count on us today and tomorrow.
- Monoline Hired/Non-Owned Auto coverage for food delivery and courier risks
- Food Delivery: If your client has staff delivering food using employees’ personal vehicles, whether they are an employee or independent contractor, your insured has a Hired and Non-owned coverage exposure.
- Food Couriers: Those that pick up food from multiple restaurants and then deliver are becoming a popular service across the nation. Whether the delivery person is an employee or an independent contractor we can provide the coverage.
- Couriers: Delivering of items to one party to another.
- Other: Difficult to place HNO accounts
- Coverage & Highlights
- Excess of a deductible or SIR
- Excess of a primary hired & non-owned policy
- Available in ALL STATES
- We are the Program Administrator
- Includes 18-year-old drivers
- Top A-Rated Carrier
Email Submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct: (678) 802-4032
At Program Risk Specialists, we seek to develop programs for which we have in-depth industry knowledge and find a need in the insurance marketplace. Some of the best program ideas come from independent agents, and we welcome your ideas!